Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Sky At Different Times Of The Day/Night...


What I Saw...


I took a break and left the office just before noon today and looked up. A huge refueling plane flew almost directly overhead. I grabbed my camera and snapped a shot and I hoped it turned out. On my old SLR camera I could look through the viewfinder and block out the light to see the shot. My point-and-click doesn't give me that option and in direct sunlight I have no idea if a picture turns out or not. Luckily, it did.



As I drove home tonight I thought because of the clouds forming in the western sky that the sunset would be a good one. I was right...it turned out to be very nice. I took several shots.


About an hour after the sun set I looked west and the island, the colors of dusk and the moon was amazing. I thought I'd see if I could capture what I was seeing. It's a little blurred because I had to hold the camera steady for several seconds due to the lack of light. All in all, some pretty cool things happening in the sky today...

No comments:

Post a Comment