Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pierced Ears...


Remember the days when, if anyone ever said "piercing," they only meant one thing, a pierced ear? I know I'm old, or aging and I'm no longer "hip" (maybe I never was...) but to me, it always meant a pierced ear.

My daughter has been wanting to get her ears pierced for some time, probably since the first of her friends got their ears pierced. My daughter patiently waited and once she had her birthday this year, it was time and today was the day.

My wife and daughter went to Koi Piercing Studio in the big city of Salt Lake. Apparently the guy performing the perforations was well qualified. Let's put it this way. When I asked my daughter how the guy who pierced her earlobes did. She said, "From all the piercings he had, he probably knew what he was doing." My wife said, "I should have taken a picture of him."

Whether or not my daughter gets more piercings in the future remains to be seen. But for now, two implant-grade titanium bolts will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment