Saturday, February 9, 2013

Thnigs We'll Never Buy...


I can think of a lot of things we'll probably never buy...a private jet, a be-dazzler, Rogaine, anything associated with Miley Cyrus, to name a few. Of course, I should never say never, especially since something posted on the interweb basically never dies (opps...I did it again...).

Yesterday, while perusing the local thrift store (my picture of the day for yesterday had a fun example of a couple of shoppers at said thrift store...), I ran across the item pictured above. That's right--it's a staircase for a dog. I had to take a picture to show my wife. You see, this is something we will never buy, and I'm pretty sure it's safe to use the term "never" in this instance.



We do have a dog and that dog is allowed to go in any designated area of the house. These include the couches in the living room. In the living room we have a rug on the hardwood floors. Our little shih tzu uses the rug as steady foundation from which to launch herself skyward. But in our bedroom, we have no rug on the hardwood floors and our little dog cannot turn a human bed into a doggy bed.

I know people who have these little doggy steps and they love them (except, of course, for the person who donated this one to the thrift store...), and I don't judge them, but for me in my house, we're doggy step-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment