Monday, September 2, 2013

Salt Lake Comic Con...Thursday's Panel


It begins Thursday, only two more days. The first panel begins at 2pm at the Salt Palace Convention Center. I believe tickets are still available.

I will be on a panel at 6pm. Making a Film on a Shoestring Budget. The panelists will be myself, Aaron Hultgren, Bryan Young, Tom Carr, Kohl Glass, William Pace, and Chris "Doc" Wyatt. I don't know any of these people, but I'm hoping to get to know them better. 

Aaron Hultgren information can be found here: Aaron Hultgren's IMDb Page .

Chris "Doc" Wyatt's information can be found here: Doc Wyatt IMDb Page

Bryan Young's website can be found here: Bryan Young's Webpage.

Kohl Glass's information can be found here: Kohl Glass IMDb Page.

Sorry Tom and William. I couldn't find your pages, or the pages I found I wasn't sure if it was you...

 I'm sure there are books and videos and other resources that cover the same thing. Hopefully we'll be able to make it worth the time of those who come.

No comments:

Post a Comment