Friday, November 1, 2013

The Vacation--The Movie...


This picture is the opening shot of a little video I assembled this evening to chronicle our little vacation. It's not the best video. I'm not a professional videographer, but the reason I do these videos is the same reason I keep this blog--for my kids.

Growing up I never got to know my dad like I would have liked and how I wish the technology had been in place where I could read his thoughts and re-live the times we would have spent together.

Of course, my target audience is very small so I apologize to the rest of you who may find these posts boring. Sorry about that. 

Sometimes I write interesting posts for the masses. I guess this one's for us.
Here's the link to the YouTube video: HERE. There's some good shots of beautiful places and people, if you're interested in that sort of thing... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us wear you out! We had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete