Sunday, February 2, 2020

Turns Out One Of My Favorite Web Sites Is...The Babylon Bee


Okay, so since the football season is officially over, I guess it's confession time.

I am a fan of the Babylon Bee.


I know, I know. In certain circles, it's not "cool" to be a fan of this particular web site, but I can't help it. It's one of the most creative sites out there. The things they come up with are, at times, brilliant.

My friend Steve and I spend time sending texts. Sometimes, I will take a screenshot of a Babylon Bee tweet and send it over to him. The pictures I've collected here is a couple of week's worth. 






Like I said, it's not everyone's cup of tea, and for some, I think it's very offensive. But, if we can't laugh at ourselves, then who are we going to laugh at?

Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment