Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Few Close-Ups...


When you sit at your desk, surrounded by 1/2 high gray cubicle walls during a ten-hour shift, sometimes you've got to look at things differently, or you'll go a little nuts. That's what I did at work today. On a break, I broke out my telephoto lenses for my phone and took some pictures.


Some turned out pretty good.


I thought it would be cool to see what my geode owl looked like close up.


And here's the normal shot.


Of course, I like things that are red and white, a Coca-Cola logo, the Danish Flag, colors of the University of Utah. Personally, it's my favorite color combination.


Sure, it's kind of a pain to dig into my backpack and find the pouch that has my iPhone lenses then attach them to the phone, but every once in a while, you get a cool view. It makes life a little more interesting. I should do it more often.

While on my breaks, of course.






No comments:

Post a Comment