Sunday, April 8, 2018

The Utah Jazz...Are In The Playoffs Again


Tonight the Utah Jazz clinched a playoff spot for the second year in a row. If you follow our local NBA team, making the playoffs back in the day was not just expected, but virtually guaranteed. 

Then the drought came. It was a long wait for last year's team to get in. And because of changes that happened to the team, many wondered if they'd return to the playoffs this year. I think many fans doubted it--especially back in January when they were not doing well.

That was then; this is now.

This team has been fun to watch. They've made me an engaged Utah Jazz fan. Of course, winning can do that for a lot of people. I realize, by getting involved in the games, I'm opening up my heart to potential heartbreak and emotional ruin. Still, I want to see how far this team goes--it could be far, very far.

The team is loaded with personalities, but one of the big reasons I've enjoyed watching their games so much is because of Donovan Mitchell. I borrowed the above photograph from social media. I also borrowed a video clip of a drive and an assist from the rookie. It took my breath away.


There's two games left in the regular season, then the playoffs. I'll be watching--or keeping track--by TV or computer or cellphone. I wish them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment