Sunday, July 14, 2019

Taking Advantage Of All The Accessories...


Tonight we grilled. I retrieved the Expert Grill, fired up the coals, and slapped down prepared meats. We hadn't barbecued in a while and it sounded good. We're still breaking in the grill--it's only months old. I'm still learning the intricacies of the cooker. So far, I've been impressed. I think it'll be a good one.


I remember putting the thing together. The last thing I added was the bottle opener. I loved that it included one, like an Expert Griller using an Expert Grill must have quick access to a bottle opener. I've admitted that I'm no expert when it comes to grilling, so I'm not sure if I must have a bottle in my hand as the meat turns from raw and poisonous to cooked and delicious.

To me, a bottle opener seems old fashioned. Like the scene from Back to the Future, where Marty can't twist the cap off his bottle of pop. He needs his father George to do it for him, and George completes the task like it's the easiest thing in the world to do.


As I put the grill together and I attached the small bottle opener to the side, I wondered if I would ever use it. Turns out, I did--nice attachment to have after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment