Saturday, May 13, 2023

Made Another Little Video...This One About Graduating


 Remember what it was like getting a new toy? You'd open the package and play with it, see what it could do, and then, sort of forget about it? Like other things crowded out the greatness of the toy, and it gets discarded.

Until one day you discover it again and check it out.

My family threw my son a graduation party today. I was asked to create a little video for the party. I dusted off the iMovie app on my laptop and went to work. Even though the template didn't completely work with the theme, it was fun to do. I liked looking back on the memories from the past decade and more. The family enjoyed it and so did I.

Years ago, I found almost any excuse to make either a video of a movie trailer (which is what "Done With School!" was...). When I did a show, I'd take photos and videos and sometimes create an iMovie to preserve the experience. I can't remember the last time I made one, or even had the desire to do so. Had I not been asked, I wouldn't have done it.

So, we now have another little movie to add to the others. After all, graduating from high school is a worthy topic for just such a thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment