Wednesday, January 23, 2019

My Artist Friend Simon...Had A Good 2018


Scrolling through social media today while at work (and on a break...), I happened to spot a post from an extremely talented artist who happens to be a friend. His post mentioned an Art Give-A-Way.

I was definitely interested.

Because his art is amazing.

Here's what he posted earlier today:

PAINTING GIVE-A-WAY!!! 2018 has been a GREAT year for me! It makes me want to do something for someone else. So here's your chance to have a painting. No charge.
This isn't a gimmick. Just make sure you follow me and interact with this post in some way. That's all you have to do, in a few days I'll pick someone at random and ship it to her/his door.
Thank you all for your support over the years!
This image is what you'll receive. Measures 18x24

And here's what he made that's he's giving away.


I met Simon a few years back. We did a show together. We both wore costumes, we sang, we danced, we had a good time. And because life on the stage does not pay the bills, we both have day jobs--I work in a cubicle staring at computer screens and Simon works in a studio staring at works of art.

If you'd like to follow Simon, you can find him on Instagram by clicking: HERE. Check him out. Comment on his art. Who knows--it just might be hanging in your house some day.


No comments:

Post a Comment