Sunday, January 27, 2019

Winter Is Here...But LTUE 2019 Is Coming


When people think of February, many things come to mind. Valentine's Day, Black History Month, President's Day, Groundhog Day. But if you're a writer living in the Intermountain West, February means it's time for the Life, the Universe, and Everything Writing Symposium, otherwise known simply as LTUE.

And it's coming.

I've written about this event several times since beginning this blog back in 2011. Over the years I've attended several writing conferences and symposiums. Though I haven't attended any out-of-state, the variety and information from the ones I have attended is rich and entertaining. I've always walked away from each event feeling good about attending and having learned something to help me in my writing career. I've also made no bones about the fact that LTUE is one of my all-time favorite events. I've never had a bad time attending.

This year, the event will be held (again...) on Valentine's Day. It runs from February 14th to the 16th in Provo, Utah. If you'd like to attend, click: HERE for more information. For the past couple of years, I've not participated in LTUE as a panelist, but this year, whomever makes up the schedule decided to add me and it's an honor. I'll include information on the specific panels as the convention gets closer.

LTUE--it's fun, informative, and a great place to hang out, chat with an author or artist about their craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment