Saturday, June 3, 2023

A Great Team To Watch...Well Done, Lady Utes


 I think last season was the first time I ever watched a University of Utah softball game. As I recall, the Lady Utes won that game. This year...

The team was on a whole other level.

And they were a blast to watch,.

Yesterday, having to play two games almost back-to-back, their season came to an end. Bummer, but the team played hard and showed a lot of heart.

Not only did the Utes wind the Pac-12 championship for the first time ever, they advanced to play in the NCAA Softball World Series. To get to the World Series, they had to win several games. I recorded and watched those games--the series against San Diego State University was amazing. It would have been a blast to be at there...everyone looked like they were having the time of their lives, and when Julia Jimenez hit a Grand Slam in the fourth in Game 2 of the series, well...that's the stuff of dreams.

I've only watched a handful of college softball games. This year, a fan was born...

And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment