Friday, June 23, 2023

Ever Wonder If God Created A Cloud Just For You...?


 I began my day with a project in the front yard. The location and time of day are important considerations when it comes to each project. In the morning--to avoid the sun--it's best to take on projects in the back yard. The opposite is true for projects in the front yard.

It's all based on the location of the sun.

Because the longest days of the year are literally yesterday and today, the sun was up before we were. That didn't stop me this morning...I had things to do in the front yard, even though I knew it would be hot. Still, I thought I could get things done quickly so I wasn't too worried.

Turns out, I had more work in the front yard than I thought.

The temperatures began to rise and then, the sky began to darken. I looked up expecting to see a tiny cloud temporarily blocking the sun. What I saw brought a smile on my face...there was a cloud but it was not tiny, or even on the smallish side. It was huge and it brought the temperature down significantly.

Such a blessing.

It got me wondering...was the cloud a heavenly gift? I mean, it could have been. I'm a believer of not only the existence of God, but that He sometimes hands out gifts/blessings. But, did the big cloud offer problems to others? These things get into my brain and drive me a little crazy.

I stayed outside another hour or so and completed all the things that needed doing. The cloud blocked the sun the whole time. Did God create the cloud just for me?

I'd like to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment