Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Ever Wonder What Happens To The Pets At The Pet Store...? I Sometimes Do


 I guess it was a pet store, but pets are not the main things sold at the IFA. And they don't have pets all year around, just in the spring. However, all year long you can buy pet supplies. But if you think about it, much of the store deals with animals...horses, cows, chickens, goats, sheep.

Of course, some of those animals can be pets, but they're also food.

But, I digress.

The other day my wife and I went to the local IFA store to buy sprinklers supplies. We then walked around a bit and I spotted the baby chicks and some rabbits. (pets that could be food...). I snapped a picture of a rabbit and wondered...

What is going to happen to that little fellow?

I never had a rabbit as a pet, but my nephew had one. It was years ago, and we don't speak of the rabbit. Things did not end well...poor guy. A bunny is one of those pets that I think I would love, but I think the feeling would fade. I don't know, because I have no experience and because of that, I don't think I'd ever have a rabbit as a pet.

Which makes me wonder, is will this little guy have a good life? Will those who take him home take care of him? I surely hope so. Humans should take care of animals whenever possible.

Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment