Tuesday, February 2, 2021

When You Cat Has Amazing Blue Eyes...


 We picked up a kitten almost two years ago. The mother abandoned two and we could only adopt one. Because the one who found the kittens never saw the mother cat, we had no idea what the kitten would turn into as a cat.

Turns out he got big...

And he's got the most incredible eyes.

It's my daughter and son's cat. They named him SamDean Winchester after a couple of television show characters. As a kitten he literally ripped up my arms and legs. We wondered if he would ever calm down. Turns out, he did. Now, because I work ten-hour shifts, the cat his sometimes left alone. At the end of my shift, I'll go into the room and he will rush to meet me, curl up around my feet, and sometimes, attack my toes.

He'll even jump up on the window ledge and pose.

I took out my phone and snapped a couple of pictures.

SamDean is not the most non-photogenic cat we've ever had, but he does okay. Below are a couple of the pictures I took while SamDean looked at me and wondered if I would pet him, give him more food, or allow him to try and trip me up causing me to fall.

Maybe that's what's behind those blue eyes after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment