Sunday, February 7, 2021

Give Thanks...A Sense Of Humor


The way things are going these days, Lord knows we can all use something to lighten the mood. And thanks to the internet, there are plenty of people out there trying to do just that. Of course, some take things a little too far, but that's okay--best to just ignore those.

I have a few friends who like to download funny memes and pictures on their phones and send them to me via text messages. Because they do this, I must reply in kind. I am constantly amazed at how creative many of you out there are.

Humor, the things that make you laugh, chuckle, snort, giggle, and smile are as important in our daily lives as love, pain, heartache, joy, and everything else. I can't imagine a world without humor. True humor brings people of different countries, cultures, religions together. There are things that are universally funny.

We need more funny in our lives.

I'm grateful for those with a sense of humor and those willing to share. This week, I'm going to try and look for more of the funny, the hilarious, the things that make me smile. And I'm going to share them, because we need more funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment