Friday, April 21, 2023

Grandpa Reads The Comics...


 I LOVE a good success story. It helps restore my faith in humanity, and we all know how much we all could use more of that right about now. A success story is what I call the YouTube channel, Grandpa Reads the Comics...

A success story that's growing.

A few days ago my friend posted something on social media about her father and the incredible success his channel is having on YouTube. I'm a little ashamed to say that my first thought when reading her post was, "That's cute." Then, I checked out the site.

It's more than cute. It's a sensation.

When I checked the YouTube site a few days ago, the comic-reading grandpa had 97k subscribers. I just checked today and it's up to 237k. I can definitely see the draw. The videos are shot, sweet, and to the point. Grandpa reads a comic, then gives an inspirational thought. And I know why it's successful and growing. We need to hear these things. We need to know there's someone out there concerned about us. 

The fact that so many don't have people in their lives telling them these things is sad, but I'm glad Grandpa is filling that void, even if it's on social media. There's definitely a need for more of that.

If you want to check out Grandpa Reads the Comics, click: HERE to access the YouTube link. Good for you, Grandpa! You're doing something amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment