Thursday, April 20, 2023

Writers Cantina Presenter Spotlight: Jana S. Brown...She Loves The Written Word


 I've never read any of Jana's books, but from doing a little research, there's one thing I can say about her...

She loves the written word.

I mean, she must considering how much time and effort she's put into writing, editing, collaborating. To do that, you have to be dedicated to the craft. Otherwise, you'd throw in the towel a long time ago. 

In exactly 79 days, Jana will be among other writers and editors gathering at the Writer's Cantina writers convention, held on July 8th, 2023 in West Valley City, Utah. You can learn more about the convention by clicking on her webpage on the convention's website: HERE. You can also access Jana's Amazon page by clicking; HERE.

What I've found while researching these presenters is a kinship, common bond among writers. When I see the number of titles, the collections under her name, I respect what she's done. It's not easy to create that amount of work.

If you go to the conference, you'll learn more about her and the other excellent presenters scheduled to attend. I hope to get to know them better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment