Monday, April 10, 2023

So, If You Happened To Be In Northern Utah/Southern Idaho This Saturday...Come Check Out Authorpalooza!


 The title of this particular blog post is a mouthful. Then again, so is the event that's upcoming this Saturday. 

Authorpalooza!

I know I'm going.

I was approached last fall to see if I'd be interested in participating in the 2023 event. I had never heard of it, but it sounded fun. Whenever a bunch of authors gather, guaranteed it will be a fascinating time. After all, these are people who lie for a living (or, in my case, for a hobby...). I wonder if there's a name for a group of authors. If not, there should be.

My name was not included on this list. I was told there was a mix-up, but I am invited. 

 You can check out the Bear Lake Arts Council Facebook page, the group putting on the event, by clicking: HERE. It's in Montpelier, Idaho, on the border of Utah and Idaho near Bear Lake. I've only been to the community once. Saturday I'll double that amount. Yes, it's a bit of a drive, but there's some beautiful country on the way.

If you're going, come by and say, "hi." I love meeting people at these events. Plus, you can pick up a book or twelve from some excellent authors.


No comments:

Post a Comment