Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Everyone Needs A Bed...


 We have a standard poodle. Because I'm fortunate enough to work at home, I get to see our dog many times throughout the day. There are times when I'm the only one upstairs. During those times, he's not allowed into the main room or the kitchen, which means he's denied access to a favorite resting place...

Our couch.

Or, as I call it, his upstairs dog bed.

On those days, the dog makes his way into my office and lays down on the carpeted floor. It's not a bed, but I figured, the floor is soft so he should enjoy my office. But, it wasn't his upstairs dog bed. That's when I got an idea. I took one of the couch cushions and put it on the floor in my office. I wasn't sure if he'd like it or even us it.

Turns out, he did both.

Because of that, we decided to buy him another bed so there'd be one on each floor. Of course, that meant we had to go shopping. We did not take the dog with us, even though we could have. I had my son hold up a few models so we could send the pictures home to see if they were acceptable. We decided on one that had sides. Our dog loves sides.

Everyone needs a bed. Our dog now has two.

No comments:

Post a Comment