Friday, December 8, 2023

"Haunted Yuletide" Is On Sale...Pick Up Your Own Copy Today!


 It's true. Haunted Yuletide is no sale for a limited time and you can get your own copy on Amazon. 

The book's been out for a couple of years, and if I'm not mistaken, it's the last story I've had published. Of course, that's not the reason you should buy it--you should buy it for mine and all the other stories. 

As with other anthologies with whom I've been associated, this time I've been fortunate enough to be included with authors who I also consider friends. The editors for Haunted Yuletide, Jay and Julie Barnson, I've known for the past decade. They're amazing authors and even better people. 

You can access the book's website by clicking: HERE. I know my story was fun to write and I'm glad it was included among so many other fun stories.

Make Christmas spooky again! Haunted Yuletide is a great place to do exactly that.



No comments:

Post a Comment