Sunday, December 18, 2016

Family Christmas Party...2016 Edition


The Sunday before Christmas my wife's parents invite us over for a get-together. It's my mother-in-law's Sunday before Christmas Party. This year we combined two family traditions, the party, and helping to decorate my in-law's house for Christmas.

A few years ago we were asked to help decorate their home, so we went over a few weeks early and put up their tree as well as all the other knick-knacks. This year we waited just a little bit. One thing I've enjoyed doing is taking out the camera and snapping a few pictures. 

I'm including all these photos more for my benefit than for yours. I have no idea if this blog will even been accessible years or even decades from now, even though it should be. I hope, though my kids will be able to access this and other blog posts and remember that on a cold day in December, 2016, we went over to their grandparent's house and had a delicious dinner, played a fun White Elephant game and helped decorate a house for Christmas.












No comments:

Post a Comment