Saturday, December 10, 2022

"Ghost" From Judd...Great New Song


 I don't listen to enough music--that's indisputable. What makes things worse, is that I have a lot of time where I can listen to music...at work between calls, while driving (even though I don't drive much anymore...), and at other times during the day.

No, it sometimes takes someone to push me to even access the Music app on my phone. Just such a thing happened to me the other day. A friend posted on Facebook the link to a newly created song...a song from his son...a proud papa moment to be sure.

And the song is great. 

It's a guitar and vocal number, upbeat and fresh. It's the kind of song that stays with you. Keaton Boss is a multi-talented creator and the song from his band is fun. Plus, the photo accompanying the song is of my friend and his sister many many years ago...great picture.

We live in the most amazing time in the history of the planet, as far as technology goes. Anyone, anywhere can create, produce, and upload a song that the whole world can hear. Thankfully, so many people are doing just that. If you want to hear the song yourself, you can access it by clicking: HERE for Apple and HERE for Spotify.

Like I said, I don't listen to enough music...thanks to Carson and Keaton, I'm starting to change that.


No comments:

Post a Comment