Friday, December 9, 2022

Honored To Have My Story Re-Released Upon The World


One cool thing (among many cool things...) about becoming part of a writing community, is meeting some of the most amazing people that walk this earth. I'm not saying all authors reach this level of awesomeness, or that non-authors cannot achieve this as well, but it's just something I've noticed.

Case in point...

Craig Nybo.

If you're unfamiliar with Craig's work, you're missing out. He's an accomplished musician, writer, performer, businessman, event-putter-on-er, and all-around cool dude.

And, he's a podcaster.

Craig's podcast, Terrifying Lies, is in between seasons, so since that creative "Off" button does not exist inside Craig's brain, he has dug into his treasure trove of previous projects and released another podcast episode. This time...


I'm part of it!

A few years ago, Craig had this wild idea of having local authors read original works while his band created a totally original music composition backing up the author's words. For one of his sessions, he asked me to read a short story I wrote that was included in a horror anthology, Redneck Eldritch.

It's a story (except for me not knowing Louisiana does not have counties...) I'm proud of. It's called, Taxed. I want you to check out the podcast episode--you can access it by clicking: HERE. I'd also love for you to check out the book in which the story is included. You can access that by clicking: HERE.

Yes, it's not a Christmas story...more suited for Halloween. But, I think stories like this should be enjoyed any time of year. Thanks, Craig, for the re-telling! It's truly an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment