Saturday, December 23, 2017

The 2017 Taylor Family (Digital...) Christmas Card!


We didn't send out family Christmas cards this year...

Until now.

I haven't done this every year, but sometimes I'll compile a short video (thanks for Apple's iMovie app...) and send it out in lieu of a proper, create-then-get-printed-then-mail-out-to-everyone-you-know family Christmas card. So, for all of you fantastic people who sent us cards the old-fashioned way, here's ours to you. And even if you didn't send us a card, please feel free to check out ours.

The video's posted on YouTube. You can access the link: HERE

If I had to say one word that best describes this year for our family, I'd have to say growth. I think I've learned more about myself in the past twelve months than I have in most years. We've had good times, some tough times, times I wouldn't change for anything. I've made new friendships, strengthened long-lasting others, and grown a year older.


If you've got a second (or, ninety-four seconds, actually...), click on the above link. It shows a slice of what life was like at the Taylor household. I couldn't include everything--that would be both too boring and too long. But I tried to capture some of the highlights.

2017 will be a year I'll remember. As I put in the video, thanks to everyone who supported us, helped us, loved us. It means more than you can possibly know. Thank you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment