Saturday, December 30, 2017

"Chaser"...An Interplanetary Tale Of A Boy And His Dog




There's a fine line between self-promotion...and harassment. At least, that's how it feels. I was notified this week that my book, Chaser, is available for pre-order on Amazon.

It's strange, looking at a webpage dedicated to something you've created. I've experienced it a few times before, but this one's special. It's my first novel, the second one I've written, the first published. I'll take that success rate any day.


In Chaser, you'll meet Kennedy, or Kenny for short. He's an inventive and somewhat stubborn twelve-year old who finds a way to take his best friend, his dog Chaser, with him on an incredible journey. Here's the write up on Amazon:

How far would you go to be with your best friend? Would you give up a chance to travel to a new planet? Would you disobey your parent? How important would it be? These questions and others face twelve-year old Kennedy Barnes as he and his dad prepare for an interplanetary mission to Planet X489-B, a mission to bring Earth’s animals to a planet without animals.

Or so they think.

Kennedy must choose to either leave his dog Chaser home, or try and smuggle him onboard. He decides leaving Chaser back on Earth would be too painful so he figures out a way to bring him along. What follows is a story of strength, deception, harrowing escapes and painful lessons learned. Join Kennedy, Chaser, and the entire crew of Trinity Base as they travel billions of miles from home on an adventure as big as the universe. You’ll find out how far one boy will go to be with his best friend.


The next month's going to be a busy one for me. Chaser is available in a digital format on my friend Clif's birthday, January 16th. The hardcopy will be available after that. And since I'd love to see as many people get a copy as possible, I'll be hawking this as much as possible. You can check out Chaser's Amazon page: HERE, and if you feel so inclined, go ahead and order your own copy.

Yes, there is a fine line between self-promotion and harassment. I'm sure I'm going to cross that line a lot very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment