Wednesday, October 9, 2019

The Simpson's "Treehouse Of Horror"...Haven't Watched It In Years


One thing about living when we do is the almost limitless access to media...whenever we want...whatever we want. It wasn't like that back in 1989 when a little animated show called The Simpsons hit the airways. 

And the highlight of the Simpsons's year was their Halloween special, The Treehouse of Horror episodes. They were classics--some of the best Simpsons episodes ever.

Then, we stopped watching regularly. Then, we stopped watching the show altogether, which included the treehouse shows. 

Tonight, since St. Louis was up 13 - 1, I did a little channel surfing, and I came across one of the shows, one of the ones, so I checked it out. It was episode XV, episode 15...

And it aired fifteen years ago.

In eleven days, The Treehouse of Horror, episode XXX/thirty/30 will air. And, since we're not used to watching the shows anymore, I'm not sure if I'll watch it. It'll be one of the shows that one day, whenever I want, I'll be able to access and watch.

That is, if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment