Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Anyone Have A Copy Of "Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock" They'd Like To Offload...?


I've blogged about video games I've played and currently played before. I don't consider myself much of a player when it comes to those games, not like I used to be, and no where close to my boys and their games. But there was one game...one now very "dated" game both my wife and I loved.

Guitar Hero, specifically, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.

And years ago we turned in that game for a refund and got less than a dollar for it.

What a shame.

Now, we're on the hunt to capture the magic again.

There was a time when it seemed like everyone played either Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I can't say we preferred one over the other...we only bought the Activision version. But, as things do sometimes, the game fell out of favor. Maybe it got too big too fast. They came out with drums and vocals to accompany the guitars to spice up the game. Eventually, it sort of died. I believe there was a resurrection attempt, but I don't believe that lasted very long.

The reason we want to find the game again is because of my wife's playlist on Spotify. We do more driving now, and when we drive, we play the playlist. There are many songs on that playlist that were also include in the Guitar Hero III game. Hearing the songs made us miss the game so we're looking for it.

If you've got a copy of the Wii game and you'd like to give it a new loving home, let me know. We just may be that home it deserves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment