Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Riding In A Gasser '57 Chevy...


 Before today, I didn't know what a gasser car was. But, when you get to ride in a gasser '57 Chevy, you find out things.

This is the car in question. It's an unbelievable machine. When it was punched, I was shoved back into the car seat. I usually only feel that way when I'm in an airplane that's taking off. The car belongs to my brother-in-law (or, maybe his friend, or both--not quite sure...). I was asked if I wanted to check out the 57.

"Sure," I said.

I'm glad I did.

Apparently, there's lots of different styles for a car. A gasser is one like how they were built by enthusiastic car people in the 1950s. It's not "street," which is another type of way to modify a car.

Cars are my brother-in-law's and his friend's passion. I'm glad they have that passion and can show us who appreciate cars, but have not quite reached their level of car awesomeness. 

And I'm glad I decided to go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment