Friday, June 18, 2021

So...What RV Should We Get?


A few years ago my wife and I thought about what life would be like for us in a post-retirement world. One thing we think we'd like is an RV. Of course, a lot of things would have to happen before we get an RV. And if all those things did happen, we'd have to figure out just what kind of RV we'd get.

That's where I'm having a little bit of fun.

I've been finding pictures of outrageous RVs and sending them to my wife. The first one I found was a putt-putt RV. It looked like a telephone booth on three wheels. I have no idea what it was like inside, but I can't imagine there's much RV involved. I would, however, like to see what it looks like once you open up the back door...assuming there's a door on the thing.

The latest one I found today. I can't vouch for its authenticity, but having been alive for more than half a century, the fact that someone loaded an RV on the back of a car the way it looks like they did doesn't surprise me. That RV was not supposed to be a fifth-wheel. It could just be a funny internet picture--to make us believe someone would do this--either way, it made for a great text message.

Each time I posted the picture to my wife, I asked if this was the RV for us. Each time she responded it just might be.

Like I said, for this dream to actually happen, a lot of other things have to happen first. But, it's never too early to plan ahead...

Or to find funny RV pictures and send them to my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment