Tuesday, June 22, 2021

When Your Son Takes A Picture...Of You Taking Pictures


 I was excited for Day 2 at the beach. I brought along my Nikon so I should be able to get some amazing shots of waves, rocks, birds, and other wildlife. When I got home, I shoved the SD card into the card reader and downloaded them all.

Almost every picture I took with the Nikon did not work out. Unbeknownst to me, a setting has been bumped and all the pictures looked completely washed out, the waves, the fisherman, the swimmers, and even the seal playing just off shore--all gone...

Bummer.

But, I thought a bad day of picture taking at the beach is better than a good day almost anywhere else. Plus, I had shot some great pictures on Beach Day 1 with my phone. Then, my son showed me a picture he took of me taking pictures.

I think it's one of my favorite pictures. The fact he took it on Father's Day = Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment