Friday, July 29, 2022

Checked Out Morgan's Gourmet Cheesecakes...Pretty Darn Good


 I picked up a free sample when we entered the Cache Valley Gardener's Market and I picked up another free sample as we left. I forgot which sample I chose the first time, and when I picked "raspberry" the second time, I'm pretty sure I chose raspberry the first time, too.

Then, as if to affirm my decision, I bought a mini-cheesecake. What did I choose?

Raspberry.

It was the first time to the farmer's market in Logan. I had heard several authors would be there so we made an effort to go last Saturday. We were impressed, several booths dedicated to selling produce which is one of the main reasons we attend these types of events. They also has several booths selling prepared food, even cheesecakes.

I chatted a bit with I assume is Mr. Morgan (we didn't get that far in our conversation to know for sure...). I think I told him I'd already had a free sample. He didn't mind--he said he likes offering free samples. Part of the reason is he loves seeing the expression on people's faces when they take that first bite of cheesecake. I hope my reactions brought him the same satisfaction.

I'm no expert in cheesecake. I think the best cheesecake I ever had was served at the now defunct Heidelberg Restaurant in the beautiful foothills of Farmington, Utah. Morgan's was a close second.

If you're interested in the product, you can access their website by clicking: HERE. If you live in Northern Utah, or you're visiting, check them out. It's pretty darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment