Saturday, July 2, 2022

So Many Incredible Cars To See...I Was Drawn To The VWs

For the second time in as many years, my mother-in-law and I attended the Cache Valley Cruise In car show. Last year was a first for me (my mother-in-law had gone years before...). Like last year, there was a lot of walking, a lot of sun, and some incredibly beautiful cars.

I was drawn to the Volkswagens.

I always am.

Seeing the cars is bittersweet for me. Until I got married, and a little bit after, I only bought/drove VWs. I had bugs and a convertible rabbit. Of course, that was decades ago. And when I think I should have kept those cars, it would have been a hassle to store and keep them running. No, it was a good decision to sell them when I did. They were fun, they had their purpose. Still, it would be nice to have one (or all...) of them back.

Since I can't show you them, here's some of the cars we saw yesterday.

(it's a VW kit car, or truck...)

No comments:

Post a Comment