Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Watching The Women's Euros...Great Soccer!


 I've been following the 2022 Women's Euro Soccer tournament currently taking place in England. I've got to say, the games have been amazing. Tonight, I watched the delayed German vs France game and, once again, great competition.

I admit, I am a soccer fan. I like watching all levels of the game. I especially like when the national teams play each other, and the largest tournaments...Euro Cup and World Cup bring out the best in those athletes. 

In this country soccer gets a bad rap, and women's soccer especially. I haven't watched many of the women's teams and I couldn't name a single player in the Euros. Still, there's something about when countries play each other...men or women...they give it their all.

There's one more game to be played...England vs Germany. Like I said, I don't know any of the team players or which teams are even good, but according to the commentators, England and Germany were the teams most expected to be in the final. They were right.

If you like good competition between teams fighting for national pride, check out the Euros. You won't be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment