Tuesday, July 19, 2022

You've Simply MUST Check Out Craig Nybo's Podcast..."Terrifying Lies"


 I know, I know...it seems everyone has a podcast nowadays. Heck, I even stuck my toe into the podcast waters many years ago. I stopped because it's a LOT of work and I didn't have the heart to continue.

I'm so glad Craig Nybo has decided to put in the work and start his own.

I've blogged about Craig several times. He's a good subject about which to blog because he is one of the most talented individuals I have ever met. Writer--awesome, musician--the dude can bring it, promoter--he can sell anything. But, as talented as he is, he's a better person.

Craig started a podcast called, Terrifying Lies. It blends his love of music, writing, and telling stories. For some reason, I put off subscribing to the podcast until this week. I've listened to several episodes so far and I am a fan. I should not have been surprised. Each episode (so far...) has included a short story and an original song, both song and story originated for the same person.

I should say that the stories have not been tame. Craig has a way of conjuring some creepy stuff--not "so scary you'll lose your lunch," creepy, but the kind of story that stays with you, makes you uncomfortable, makes you squirm. Be warned, dear reader. If you like original music and stories that are, in a word, terrifying, please check out Craig's latest joint. You can access his podcast site: HERE.

Yes, it seems everyone has a podcast nowadays. Not many appear born to the art form. Craig is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment