Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Jeffrey Robinson...Audiobook Narrator


 It's been years since Jeffrey and I shared a stage. It was only one show, even though both he and I continued to participate in community theater productions. Then, he up and moves across the country. Unless either he or I have one heck of a commute, I doubt we'll ever share a stage again.

It's too bad, obviously, but if I lamented about all the people with whom I most likely will not "share a stage" again in my life, it might be a bit of a downer for me.

Thanks to social media, I'm able to keep in touch with Jeffrey, as we post events here and there. A loving and proud father, he posts photos and stories of his family, as did I when my kids were younger (and still do, even though they're old enough to be embarrassed by their old man...). I've even read about a new endeavor in Jeff's life...that of becoming an audiobook narrator. Today he posted a link to his new website and I checked it out.

I was impressed.

Not that I shouldn't have been. Jeff is good at whatever he tries, or so it seems. On his website, which you can access by clicking: HERE, you can check out a few audio samples of his readings. I like his voice, it has a deep maturity to it, something I didn't expect since we were so much younger when we did the show many years ago. 

Jeffrey's narrator life is just beginning. I hope he has a long and successful career.

No comments:

Post a Comment