Thursday, April 7, 2022

My New Favorite Instagram Account...


I am not a big Instagramer. I mean, I use the app occasionally. When I want to post a picture that is more artistic, I'll use Instagram.

I don't follow that many sites, either. I have several friends that I follow on the site, but I admit I don't fully utilize it as many do.

 I do have a few favorites. A guy in Denmark who takes pictures from the handlebars. Love his stuff. Another friend, Paul Jespersen, always posts incredible pictures of Utah and the world. I don't know what he does for a living, but he gets to travel and he's got a great eye.


I found a site recently that I'm really enjoying, and the photos are of places I don't need to travel across the world to see...just across the county. The site is the instagram account for Box Elder County. It's under "boxelder" if you're searching.

Before we moved here, I knew of Box Elder County, but I didn't now all that much. In the time we've been here, my wife and I have traveled across much of it. We have not gone west beyond the mountain range to the Park Valley or Grouse Creek. To Be honest, I'm not sure if we'll go...it's way way out there.

Finding new places to visit is fun. Seeing the local beauty is fun. Box Elder County is a big place and there's a lot to see. I'm glad there's a site that shows off much of its beauty and uniqueness.

No comments:

Post a Comment