Thursday, April 28, 2022

Oh...The Carnage


 All things of man are doomed...

That goes for dog toys, too.

It seems our dog's owner--my son--picks the best toys for his best friend. My son once again proved this point with something he picked up as a doggie Christmas present last winter. This little fuzzy hedgehog turned out to be the dog's favorite toy. We all loved it because it didn't squeak...it honked.

It was a great dog toy.

Tonight, after so many tries, the dog finally split it open and that was the end of that. He raced downstairs with the toy's inners in mouth and finished it off. We gathered the remains so the dog didn't digest them. Now, the honking hedgehog will end up in a landfill.

Sure, our dog has other toys and I'm sure the dog will find another to play with and to annoy us with. I wonder if he'll miss the hedgehog...I think we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment