Friday, November 3, 2023

Glad To Give Another Review...For Those Terrifying Lies!


The request was simple, and respectfully asked. If we liked the podcast, would be please go to a podcast site and give it a review. Of course. 

It's the least I could do.

I've blogged about my friend Craig's podcast several times in the past. If I blogged solely on talented people I know, I should have blogged many more times about Craig and his accomplishments. 

If you are a fan of podcast (as I am...), I am confident in saying the Terrifying Lies Podcast is not usual. The content of the stories and music follow a distinctive pattern...all things terrifying. I listen to a lot of podcast--listened to more of them before I got bored--and there's not many, if any, out there like Terrifying Lies. You get top-notch writing, creative, crisp, impactful. And after the story, sit back and enjoy original music, a different musical selection from the library of Craig's mind.

Come for the story--stay for the music.

If you've had the fortunate opportunity to experience Terrifying Lies, click: HERE and provide a review yourself. As a creator, reviews are both the lifeblood and adrenaline to the process. It's an unfair standard a times, but it's true. Reviews equals popularity, equals reach, at least to the algorithms. 

In my review I said Craig's podcast is not your parents's podcast, not your teacher's podcast, not your average podcast. To quote Han Solo, "It's true...all of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment