Monday, November 27, 2023

Here's Your Chance...To Vote For Greatest Baker!


 Ever looked at something someone created and think, "How in the world did they do that?" And then, just as quickly think, "I could never do that."

Happens to me all the time.

Especially when I see culinary creations from Melissa. 

It's incredible.

And now you can vote in a competition to crown the greatest baker by clicking: HERE.

I don't know how long Melissa has been involved in this artistic endeavor, years at least. I remember seeing posts on social media of her work. Of course, some cakes have more "wow factor" than others, but each required advanced creative talent. If we lived closer, we might have the opportunity to see the works of edible art close-up.

I voted, and once I did, the website asked if I wanted to increase the vote count by donating money to a cause (I didn't do that...). If you participate in these kinds of things, check out the site and see if Melissa should get your vote.

I'm still wondering how in the world she makes these cakes. I know I probably can't, but I'm glad there are people out there that let their lights shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment