Friday, November 10, 2023

Great...Now I Get To See Those Creepy Dolls All The Time


 I've been posting at least one picture a day since early 2011. If you do the math, that's a lot of pictures. Back then, I could only post 200 pictures on a Facebook photo album. When I hit 200, I started a new Pic Of The Day album. I don't know when, but sometime since 2011 and now, Facebook evolved so now you can post as many pictures as you want in an album (I don't know if there's even a limit...).

I kept the tradition of creating a new photo album for my daily pictures and last month, I opened my twenty-forth edition...

Like I said, that's a lot of pictures.

In order to post the pictures, I go to my account and pull up my photo home page. The first picture of the album becomes a thumbnail--it represents the entire 199 pictures contained therein. Because I look at that home page every day, I try my hardest to find something extra "photo-worthy." I want something pleasant to see each time I access the page. From the screenshot, you can see the first pictures from albums sixteen through twenty-four. 

Number twenty-four is a doozie.

Creepy dolls.

I attended a work party that day. We meet at a hospital facility. The dolls are used for training. Yeah...they're still creepy. I thought it was a great picture, and because it was the first picture of album twenty-four, I get to see those creepy dolls every day.

It could be worse. The party was fun and conjures good times. It could have been a picture of something unpleasant, something bad. Instead, I'll be seeing those dolls.

Until I hit 200 photos...then the creepy dolls will slide one place right. It's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment