Wednesday, November 29, 2023

The Fruit Salad Reviews Are In...It's A Hit!


 The game's been out about a month...about ten days on Steam. Most of the reviews are glowing. Terms like "addictive," and "worth the money" pepper the reviews. I can personally vouch for those opinions, because...

They're the same ones I use.

I'm a novice when it comes to the latest games. I've been playing the same three smartphone video games for years...the same three. That says a couple of things about me. 1. it means I'm boring. 2. it means I like what I like. 3. it means I'm cheap (that's a given...). 4. when I like something, I stick with it.

Heaven help me when this games goes mobile. 

Here are some quotes from the reviews:

Fruit Salad is a simple, physics-based, combo-oriented game. Being easy on the eyes and very casual in nature make it a good choice for relaxing and killing some time.

Crack cocaine synthesized as a videogame, for the low price of two smackaroonies

pleases my squirrel brain immensely

Im fat and this is my only exposure to fruit. Love it!

THERE WAS NO FRUIT SALAD!??!?!?!? JUST FRUIT?!?! HUH?!?!

Addicting and fun Faces on the fruits are great detail I like them. Physics are working well no rocket fruits on their way to the moon yet.

There's more...many more reviews than I've ever got on any of my books or stories. Yes, I'm a proud papa.

Go to Steam, search for Fruit Salad and buy it. I hope you like it. Like I said, apparently, I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment