Thursday, February 22, 2024

Guess I'm A Sudoku Fan Now...


 Looks like I've found a new way to waste time...

Playing sudoku.

I know I'm late to the party. The game's been around for ages. I even tried it once or twice, but it never caught my fancy. I think it's because I played using paper and a pencil. Maybe it's because I thought I needed to use math skills to be good at the game. Whatever it was, I sort of ignored the game.

That is, until I came across a free sudoku game for my phone. I downloaded it, and it's been my game of choice ever since.

I'm picky when it comes to cellphone games. They have to pass certain standards. The biggest, they must not get increasingly more difficult the more you play. I realize this eliminates 95% (or more...) of all games. Because of this rule, I only have a couple of games on my phone that I access and play.

What I most like about the game is that it's possible I do not have to do any guessing. I can take my time and look at the numbers. Check out how many 1s, 2s, etc. Then, by process of elimination, I begin filling in the spaces until I either can't proceed without guessing or I've solved the puzzle.

I've got a solitaire game, a mahjong game, a coloring game, and now, a sudoku game.

That should keep me busy for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment