Wednesday, November 7, 2018

More Tar...Please


Last week someone flash-tarred our street. in October a company went through and dug out all the little weeds that had grown in the cracks in the street over the year. I remembered them doing this because I happened to be outside when they were there. I moved my car so they could work on the area where my car was. Once I moved my car they were able to get at the cracks where my car was parked.

I didn't know this group was prepping the road for an application of thick tar to cover up all the cracks. Had I known, I would have not parked my car on the street because when the company that came and tarred the cracks did not check with us so we could move the car. The result is a non-tarred spot in front of our house the exact size of the length of my car.

I have no idea if this is going to be a big deal--it might just be that the small patch will have more weeds than the other parts of the street. Still, I wish they have just knocked on the door and let us know. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment