Thursday, November 29, 2018

"All Made Of Hinges"...A New Mormon Steampunk Anthology

42899867

A new anthology is now available. It's guaranteed to be like nothing you've read before. It's called All Made of Hinges, and it's an anthology of Latter-Day Saint steampunk stories.

Like I said, it's like nothing you've read before.

There's an interesting story about this collection. The call went out for submissions. Apparently a lot of us wanted to share their Mormon steampunk stories that not only did they gather enough for one volume, they actually filled three. The first edition was released this week. In the coming months the other two books will be available. I submitted a story that was accepted and I believe it will be in the third book.

Because it's so new, I have not read any of the stories, but I do know most of the authors personally and have read other things they have written. I'm especially excited to read Christopher McAfee's The Machinations of Angles. Chris and I met in the mid-1980s when we both lived in Denmark. Over the years we've run into each other occasionally, mostly at Salt Lake's Comic Con and FanX conventions. I introduced Chris to many of my author friends and now he's in an anthology. I am excited for him.

If you are interested in the book, you can order the e-book right now! Just click: HERE to access the Amazon page. When the other editions are available I'll blog about them, too--especially the one that has my little story. For now, though, please order All Made Of Hinges. Those unique stories are just waiting for you to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment