Sunday, November 17, 2019

One Of The Greatest Invention Known To Man, Woman...Or Child!


I saw my friend Bob retrieve something from the back of his Subaru after we parked close to the stadium in preparation for the big game. Oh great, seat cushions, I thought.

But they were so, so, so much more.

Yes, they were cushions built to add much-appreciated support to our aging behinds, but what I didn't know when I first spotted them, is that they are heated. Yes, you read correctly, heated cushions.

I've said multiple times on this blog that I'm not up on all the latest things. Back in jr. high school my mom subscribed to the Popular Science magazine. She did it because I loved that magazine, but what I liked most was the "What's New" section. There were ideas from all over the world. They fascinated me and I wondered if one day I might create something that was worthy to be included in that section of the magazine. This product, Game Warmer, I would expect to see in that magazine (if the magazine is even around anymore...).

This product might be years old, or it may be new. All I know is that once the game began and things started to get chilly, I cranked up the Game Warmer and...

I was amazed!

I've been told that if you have cold feet or cold hands, your whole body can feel cold. I would imagine the opposite would be true--warm feet and cold hands can help you whole body to be warm. I'm here to tell you that the list (feet and hands...) needs another item--buns. Boy, once my behind warmed up, it was like a heat cocoon surrounded me as I watched my beloved Utah Utes destroy UCLA. Yes, I'm sold--I'm a hot buns believer.

If you're interested in the product, click the link: HERE for more info. Game Warmers--quite a find!

No comments:

Post a Comment