Friday, April 23, 2021

Some Things...I Just Don't Understand

 


Junk mail...it arrives almost everyday. Our dog seems to be the only one who actually enjoys junk mail, especially the single page, large ads. You know them...you probably received a ton of them during this past election. We sometimes give those glossy ads to our dog who then takes them to the killing floor and promptly rips them to shreds. 

But, the other day we received a piece of mail that I thought was a political ad, an ad for home improvement, or to change banks. Nope--it was none of those. It was something completely different...a flyer about time ark service modules.

Now, I survived public school, picked up a college degree or two, even attended several years of religious instruction and served a LDS mission. I know there's a lot of things I know nothing about, but I've never heard of time ark service modules, let alone, that they've returned.

Even though I had no idea what the card talked about, I decided to access the website. If I thought I was confused by just the card, the site made my head hurt. I browsed the site, but it made things worse. Usually, with a few clicks I can navigate a site and find some of the basics...what they believe, what is their mission, how to get more information. I tried, but there just seemed to be more and more...stuff, confusing, disjointed stuff.

I posted a picture of the card for my Pic Of The Day because I found it interesting. A few people did what I did and looked up the site. Normally, I try to highlight interesting places to visit on the web. I'll even throw in the links to those sites. I'm not going to do that with this one. I mean, you can check it out if you want to, but getting greater clarification of what time ark services modules actually are, that they have returned, or any other questions you may have, if you like, but that's on you.

Maybe you know about all this stuff already. If so, good for you. I don't and that's probably my loss. But then again, there's a lot of things I know nothing about. This is just another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment