Monday, December 27, 2021

Sometimes...I Don't Feel Like Writing


It doesn't happen often, but there are times when I don't feel like writing...writing anything really. I'm a few posts shy of four-thousand on this blog so you'd think I can write something...write anything, really. And I have pushed through in the past, and I'll push through tonight...

And tomorrow night...

And God willing, for as long as possible.

A snow squall ripped through a few hours ago. After, I went outside and took pictures of our front door. Not the most interesting pictures I've ever posted (though some might say I've posted less...). Still, I thought it exemplified my mood...cold, but tinged with the fading memory of a holiday.

The squall has passed, but another storm waits in the west. Such is life...we experience the bad weather then it's replaced by the good. Then, another bout hits us and the whole circus begins all over again. Today's been one of those days.

And just like that, another post is done. Not the most interesting I've ever posted (though some might say I've posted less...). But, it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment