Friday, December 3, 2021

That Time The Pictures Didn't Load...


For some reason Blogger will not allow me to post pictures to this blog post. I don't know if this is something I did, or something whacked with the Blogger program. I suppose it doesn't matter--I can't seem to get a picture to accompany this post.

I've been posting a daily blog since January, 2011, and I think I started adding pictures on the second or third post. It felt incomplete without a picture. I've included a picture (or pictures...) on every single post since then.

I don't exactly know why, but if you go back a decade or so, many of those pictures I added to my blog posts are gone. They have the oval with a line through it for all the pictures. It used to bug me, but then I realized there wasn't anything I could do about it, so I let it slide off my back. Actually, there is something I could do about it--I could spend many many hours researching what pictures I used and try and add them to the original posts. That would take so much time, time I'd rather dedicate to that task.

So, the only picture on this post will be one that won't load. I just hope this isn't a permanent thing. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment